CURRENT WIG SCORECARDS
The pattern of growth in the local churches of the Central Texas Conference continues! For those keeping score at home, that's the 21st consecutive month of reported growth in the Central Texas Conference! Overall, average worship attendance grew 1 percent; however, churches with a New Faith Community that began with the help of a New Faith Community Grant grew at a 1 percent clip! We now have 50 NFC grants!
AVERAGE WORSHIP ATTENDANCE
A 12-month rolling average of Average Worship Attendance
PROFESSIONS OF FAITH
A Year-to-Date accumulation of total Professions of Faith for 2018
- Overall growth for the 12 months ended September was just under 1%. Growth at churches receiving New Faith Community grants was more than 1%.
- We now have 50 NFC grants!
- 49% of all churches showed growth, up from 48% last month. Of the 43 churches receiving New Faith Community grants, 27 of the churches are showing worship attendance growth – 63%!
- The North and West districts have already hit their goal for 2019, and the South and Central districts are very close.
- The Central district is leading the way with 38 churches growing.
Professions of Faith
- We are at 79% of our goal for the year with 83% of the year complete.
- The North, South and West districts are at 92% of goal!
- The Central District is leading again with 25 churches showing PoF increases.
Thank you for reporting your weekly data to VitalSigns*, and thank you for all of your hard work and dedication in meeting our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world!!!
*If you or your church is having difficulty of any type in entering weekly worship attendance and professions of faith data into VitalSigns, please call your District Office for assistance.