How much does the trip cost? There are three tiers of registration, so your fee will depend on when you register. Registering early gets you the lowest cost.
- June Trip (Six days) - Early Bird Rate $235, On-Time Rate $250, Late Registration $265
- July Trip (Five days) - Early Bird Rate $210, On-Time Rate $225, Late Registration $240
Note: Recipients of CTCYM partial scholarships are expected to register in the Early Bird time period.
Do students and adults pay the same? All participants in CTCYM pay the same amount.
What methods of payment do you accept? We are pleased to be able to offer several options for your convenience.
- Pay online with credit card. Individuals may pay online at the time of registration, or, you may log back in at any time using your user name and password, selecting the option to make a payment.
- Pay by personal check or money order. Payment address: Central Texas Conference, 3200 E. Rosedale St., Ft. Worth, TX 76105. Please make checks payable to "Central Texas Conference," referencing CTCYM in the memo or remittance advice. The bank does not accept checks made payable to "CTCYM."
- Pay over the telephone with credit card. Call 817-877-5222 and ask for MaDora.
- You may also pay your church, which will then issue a check to us for all their participants. Note: If your church will be making your payment, please select the “pay by check” option when you register. This tells the system a payment will be sent later. If you leave the payment option blank, the system will not allow you to check out.
Which credit cards are accepted by CTCYM? CTCYM accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Do I have to pay in full when I register? No. You may select the option to pay a $100 non-refundable deposit, which you can pay online or by check or money order. If you pay online, the balance will be automatically drafted from your credit card on the last day of On-Time Registration for your trip.
Note: Please ask CTCYM to delete this auto-draft if the balance will be paid in another manner i.e. your church.
When are payments due? Participants must be paid in full by the last day of registration for your trip.
What is your refund policy?
- $100 deposit is non-refundable, but it can be transferred to another CTCYM participant.
- Cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last day of open registration for your trip in order to request a refund of the fee paid, less the $100 deposit.
- Cancellations received after registration has closed are not eligible for a refund. You may transfer your payment to another participant if you wish.
- Cancellations received after registration has closed will remain on the church’s invoice for payment unless a replacement participant is added. If a participant drops out, their fee is still due.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 817-877-5222.