CTCSC 2015 Christmas & New Years Holiday Schedule
The Central Texas Conference Service Center (CTCSC) will be closed for the Christmas and New Year's holiday Dec. 24 - Jan. 3. The offices will re-open at 8:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 4. If you have an emergency and need to reach a member of the CTC Service Center when the CTCSC is closed, call 817-994-0139 or send an e-mail to CTCSC@ctcumc.org.
2015 End-of-Year Giving Remittance Schedule.
Refer to the timetable below as you plan your church’s year-end remittances to the Conference Service Center. These dates apply to Connectional Mission Giving and all remittance giving, including Special Day offerings and Advance Specials.
- Dec. 30 Last day to mail (Priority or Next Day Mail)
- Jan. 5 Last day to schedule 2015 online payment (start date no later than Jan. 6)
- Jan. 11 Last day to hand deliver 2015 Remittances
- Jan.12 Remittance “Close Out” for 2015
- Jan. 13 First Day to Remit 2016 Funds
- Jan. 21-27 EZRA “Checkout” period
Access a 2015 Remittance Form as a PDF
or Microsoft Excel doc
. Visit ctcumc.org/cmgbreakdown
for more info.