If you would like to finacially support the Mike & Jolynn Lowry Scholarship Fund, you may do so by sending a check with "Lowry Scholarship" in the memo line to the Central Texas Conference Service Center, Attn: Finance Team, P.O. Box 50517, Fort Worth, Texas 76105. You may also contribute by using the conference’s text to give function (see instructions below).
CTC Text-to-Give Instructions
- Open the Texting App on your phone or other mobile device
- Create a new text to 833-916-1347.
- In the message field, enter the amount you wish to give (no dollar sign is needed) and then type Lowry next to the amount
- Hit Send
- If you've used the CTC Text-to-Give app previously, you'll receive a text thanking you for your donation and your done. (Feel free to use this tool to text-to-give to the Lowry Scholarship as often as you'd like)
- If this is the first time you've used the CTC Text-to-Give app, you will receive a return text stating that you are almost done and need to go to website to complete the transaction – this is a registration link. After receiving that link you'll need to complete the following quick steps to complete the transaction.
- Click on the link in the text
- Fill out the required fields, such as name, address, email and credit or debit card information
- Click on the process button
- Once you click the process button, you will shortly receive a text thanking you for your donation
- If you have any questions or issues, please send an email to GregCarey@ctcumc.org or TheresaWright@ctcumc.org