Five Star Award for Missional Involvement
The Five Star Award for Missional Involvement is a Central Texas Conference
initiative designed to serve as a starting point for risk-taking mission and service
by recognizing United Methodist churches that achieve a foundational level
of engagement with the needs of the world during a calendar year.
For a church to qualify, they must fill out an application online with documentation of the following:
- 100% of Connectional Mission Giving Paid from your Church End Year Statement
- Share a narrative describing ongoing programs of mission education at your church.
- Share a narrative describing how your church has served their local community and the world through outreach. Tell the story of your involvement.
- Provide documentation showing your contribution to a conference, national or UMCOR Advance Special.
- Provide documentation showing that you have made a financial contribution of any size to a United Methodist missionary or a church-to-church partnership through the United Methodist Church.
APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN - CLICK ON THE "SUBMIT STAR BELOW"
APPLICATION CLOSES MARCH 15, 2019
If you have any questions, regarding the Five Star Award Program or with submitting your information, please contact Katherine Hunter, CTC Mission Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817.877.5222.