Alliance UMC is located in north Forth Worth and is praying for a godly man or woman to provide Christian leadership, discipleship and direction of our traditional music & worship
SPIRITUAL MATURITY: Models and develops spiritual maturity. Able to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE: Able to discuss with confidence Scripture as the authority for Christian living and apply it to life situations. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Actively listens and speaks. Initiates Christian communication with children and adults. Ability to handle conflict professionally and with respect.
TEAM BUILDING: Inspires promotes and initiates the building of teams for a positive purpose. Be a team player with the pastor and staff of Alliance UMC.
ORGANIZATION/COMMUNICATION: Plan, coordinate, communicate, and execute a diversity of music & worship events.
- KNOW & BELIEVE in Jesus Christ
- LEAD Worship & Music at all traditional services
- GROW & RECRUIT a team of music & worship leaders and choir
- DISCIPLE the various music and worship teams
- MANAGE the Worship & Music ministry budget and advice on future budgets
- SUPERVISE paid music staff
- ADAPT to ever changing environment
- ADVISE the pastor
- MAINTAIN copyright licenses/documentation
- ATTEND professional/staff development relative to your role
- Participate in staff meetings and staff/church leader functions/training Model financial stewardship by regular giving to Alliance UMC Able to move freely in outdoor and indoor environments
- Part-time, 25 hours/week
- Send resume (w/references) to email@example.com Point of contact: Pastor Bill Killough, 817-581-1688, www.alliancemethodist.org
Contact: Pastor Bill Killough
Address: 7904 Park Vista Blvd Fort Worth TX 76137
Attached file(s): view file