Alliance UMC is located in north Forth Worth and is praying for a godly man or woman to provide Christian leadership, discipleship, and direction of Alliance UMC’s contemporary music & worship.
- KNOW & BELIEVE in Jesus Christ LEAD Worship & Music at all contemporary services
- GROW & RECRUIT a team of music & worship leaders DISCIPLE the worship team
- MANAGE the Worship & Music ministry budget and advice on future budgets SUPERVISE paid music staff
- ADAPT to the ever-changing environment
-ADVISE the pastor
- MAINTAIN copyright-licenses/documentation
- ATTEND professional/staff development relative to your role Other Responsibilities: Participate in staff meetings and staff/church leader functions/training Model financial stewardship by regular giving to Alliance UMC Part-time, 25 hours/week
- SPIRITUAL MATURITY: Disciple and develop Christian faith among your team. Able to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ because they know the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE: Able to discuss with confidence and knowledge scripture and apply it to life situations. Use of Bible as the authority for Christian living.
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Actively listens and speaks. Initiate positive communication with music teams. Ability to handle conflict professionally and with respect.
- TEAM BUILDING: Inspires, promotes and initiates building of teams for positive purpose. Be a team player with the pastor and staff of Alliance UMC.
- ORGANIZATION/COMMUNICATION: Plan, coordinate, communicate, collaborate and execute a diversity of music and worship events.
Contact: Pastor Bill Killough
Address: 7904 Park Vista Blvd Fort Worth 76137
Attached file(s): view file