Acton United Methodist Church is looking for an Audio Technician in setting up, maintining, and repairing all the audio equipment in all areas of ministry. The Audio Technician works with the Media Director support the vision and values of Acton United Methodist Church.
1. Intermediate level skills on live mixing audio for bands or worship experiences as well as live
speaking, as well as live speaking on an Allen & Heath console.
3. Basic experience in sound recording and editing for video preferred, but not required
4. Basic skills in repairs of speakers, amps, microphones, etc.
5. Basic patching knowledge and experience
6. Must exhibit team player traits and willingness to help others
7. Must be a self-starter and good problem solver
8. Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
9. Must be in line with the core values of Acton United Methodist Church
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Running audio engineer station for weekend worship services.
2. Running audio engineer station for special events (Weddings, Funerals, and others as required)
3. Assist in special event setups and tear downs.
4. Training and providing coverage for audio volunteers as needed
5. Maintaining relationships with other ministries across the church
Address: 3433 Fall Creek Hwy Granbury TX 76049
Attached file(s): view file