Administrative Assistant/Hospitality - Central Texas Conference UMC
The Administrative Assistant/Hospitality position provides administrative support to the Central Texas Conference Service Center (CTCSC) staff, including the Center for Leadership and Administration and the office of the Assistant to the Bishop. The administrator in this role represents the Conference to visitors and guests of the Conference Service Center and aids in the efficient operating of the CTSC in the fulfillment of our mission to equip and energize local churches for making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Manage incoming calls, emails, faxes, deliveries and mailings.
- Maintain the building use calendar.
- Greet and assist CTCSC guests and visitors.
- Perform administrative/clerical duties for the Center for Leadership and Administration and the office of the Assistant to the Bishop.
- Assist in preparation for Annual Conference, including the Preliminary Report, Journal, arrangements for Annual Conference sessions.
- Assist in monitoring the “Understanding Clergy Sexual Ethics” database
- Maintain the CTC database
- Assist in maintaining CTCSC employee files
- Order CTCSC office supplies
- Support the Conference Communications Team, including proofreading and editing
- Support Conference Teams/Committees/Boards as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Work well with team members
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to accept and cope effectively with challenges
- Maintain confidentiality
- Committed to the mission of the CTC
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Extensive computer knowledge and experience, including use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, internet applications, and other computer software.
- Five (5) years related administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Work at computer station
- Some light lifting
Contact: Clifton Howard, Jeff Roper
3200 E. Rosedale St. Fort Worth TX 76105
Attached file(s): view file