Minimum Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Ministry/Theology, Psychology, or a related degree. 3 years minimum experience working with children.
Capable of communicating with respect and sensitivity, knowledge of appropriate counseling and guidance techniques, a strong sense of compassion, knowledge of Christian customs and services, spiritual faith, patience, strong organizational skills, leadership and teamwork skills.
- Work directly with clergy and other staff in developing, implementing, and maintaining Christ-centered programs for children of all ages.
- Recruit, train and supervise teams of volunteers who provide support for programming needs.
- Provide appropriate curriculum and guidance for educational opportunities relating to children and their parents.
- Provide a safe, caring and nurturing environment for nursery aged children.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate nursery staff.
- Implement and oversee program of congregational care for people at all life stages by training, deploying and supervising volunteers
- Work with clergy for coordination of care visits for hospitalized parishioners and follow-up using appropriate communication mediums.
- Building and maintaining caring relationships with all congregation members.
- Periodic involvement in Sunday worship services
Contact: Rev Ed Simmons
Address: 900 S Shoreline Blvd Corpus Christi 78401