DEPARTMENT: Center for Leadership & Administration
REPORTS TO: Comptroller / Treasurer
PROFESSIONAL JOB DESCRIPTION: Position is full time and available immediately. Candidate will have the following primary responsibilities in a Church-Related, Non-Profit organization:
- Accounts receivable, including daily posting of scanned checks / online remittances, updating cash spreadsheet, preparing deposit, maintain donor database, file remittance reports, answer inquiries, etc.
- Accounts payable – receive / verify check requests and process, mail payments, maintain payment file, maintain vendor file, track 1099 vendors and payments, report any new / unusual disbursements, file payment documentation, vendor inquiries; Process monthly support payments (ACH, wire transfers
- General ledger – monthly credit card statements distributed / posted, post journal entries, balance bank statements, run budget and designated fund reports
- Mission trips expense process: debit cards, project reporting processing and recording to GL, review/audit of expenses and reimbursement as required from out of pocket expenses; coordination with mission trip conference management.
- Payroll – assist and support the payroll process and alternate processor when Treasurer not available
- Monthly Conference reporting and analysis support as required (apportionments, expense management)
- Pension / health benefits – cross-train with pension / health benefits person to be a backup when needed. Handle benefit and compensation processes and procedures which includes data maintenance and collaborate with pension / benefits person for maintaining benefit billing and payments.
- Other – attend weekly staff meeting, Annual Conference duties, assist in preparation for audit, and keep treasurer informed of large / unusual transactions, other duties as assigned
Contact: Greg Carey
3200 E. Rosedale st Fort Worth TX 76105
Attached file(s): view file