Here's how to save your work in case you need to leave the form before it is completed.
- Open the form
- Enter content into out all the “required” fields in the form.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INFO YOU NEED FOR a particular REQUIRED field, that is OK, you can still save the form, simply type any word or character (i.e. X or Save for later) and then go back and hit submit. For the email fields, you will need to put an active account, before saving.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Go on with your day or move on to another form.
When you are ready to go back to that form...
- return to your forms main page
- click the EDIT THIS FORM button. That should open up the form and you can pick up from where you left off.
- REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR PLACEHOLDER ANSWERS before you finish.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the form.