The Central Texas Conference Service Center (CTCSC) will be closed Dec. 23 – Jan. 2 for the Christmas and New Year’s holiday . The Service Center will resume normal business hours at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 3. If you have an emergency and need to reach a member of the Service Center when the CTCSC is closed, call 817-994-0139 or e-mail CTCSC@ctcumc.org.
2016 End-of-Year Giving Remittance Schedule.
Refer to the timetable below as you plan your church’s year-end remittances to the Conference Service Center. These dates apply to Connectional Mission Giving and all remittance giving, including Special Day Offerings and Advance Specials. Please do not submit payments for 2017 until January 13.
- Dec. 23-Jan. 2: Service Center closed
- Wed., Jan. 4: Last day to mail – suggested Next-Day (use Priority Mail at your own risk)
- Wed., Jan. 4: Checkout begins
- Mon., Jan. 9: Last day to schedule 2016 online payment – start date no later than 10th
- Wed., Jan. 11: Last day to hand deliver – close out at 4 p.m.
- Thurs., Jan. 12: Final 2016 Remittance Reports and Distribution of Funds
- Fri., Jan. 13: First day to submit 2017 remittance and benefit payments
- Wed., Jan. 25: Checkout closes; district office Review of Statistics