A Salute to the 134 Churches That Have Already Paid 100 Percent of Their Connectional Partnership Share
CONGRATULATIONS!!! With the excitement surrounding the implementation of the Exodus Project, we have seen within the Central Texas Conference a new hope, a new vision and a new enthusiasm. That excitement about ministry is contagious. It is with pleasure that I report that as of Dec. 8, we have already had 134 of our 305 conference churches remit 100 percent of their connectional partnership share (aka apportionments). And, we not only have additional churches paying out every day, but we also see continued increases from all churches in their level of giving. Our goal continues to be 305 churches with 100 percent of connectional giving dollars remitted by December 31, 2011.
Through your faithfulness you have said……
- We want to be a significant part of what “Christ is doing in our midst.”
- We want to share in the help that people receive when there is a natural disaster whether it be, wildfires throughout Texas, a flood in the mid-west, a hurricane that rips up the East coast, an earthquake in Haiti or a Tsunami in Asia.
- We want to support creative/innovative local church ministries that will transform lives for Christ.
- We want to be an integral part in establishing “new places” for “new people” (new church starts) wherever those new places are needed…here or around the world.
- We want to assist in eliminating disease and poverty that needlessly inflict suffering on so many.
- We will insure that the children will know “Jesus loves me.”
These are some of the ministries that your connectional dollars have accomplished in 2011.
A Salute to Our Faithful Churches
Thank you to all the following churches for being a part of the hope of tomorrow through your faithful and generous giving!
Central District — 38 churches
BARRY – BLOOMING GROVE – CHATFIELD - COOLIDGE - CRAWFORD - CRAWFORD PERRY CHAPEL - CORSICANA ST ANDREW - CORSICANA ST LUKE - COVINGTON - DRESDEN - EMHOUSE – FROST - GHOLSON WESLEY CHAPEL - GROESBECK DENNIS CHAPEL - ITASCA - KERENS – KIRVIN – LAKESIDE - LEBANON – LEROY - MART FIRST - MEIER SETTLEMENT - MEXIA ST LUKE - MEXIA UNION MEMORIAL - MOUNT CALM - NEW BEGINNINGS - PELHAM WESLEY CHAPEL – PERRY - PLEASANT GROVE – RICHLAND – RIESEL – TEHUACANA – THORNTON - WACO COGDELL MEMORIAL -
WACO ELM MOTT - WACO LAKE SHORE - WACO ROBINSON DRIVE - WORTHAM
East District — 10 churches
BARDWELL - BRISTOL – BRITTON - ENNIS TRINITY - FT WORTH FOREST HILL -
FT WORTH POLYTECHNIC – KENNEDALE – MAYPEARL - OVILLA - WAXAHACHIE BETHEL
North District — 19 churches
ANNETTA - AZLE FIRST - BETHESDA - CAHILL - DIDO - FT WORTH ASBURY -
FT WORTH GRACE - GODLEY - HOLDERS CHAPEL – KOPPERL -
MEMORIAL WALNUT SPRINGS – MILLSAP – POOLVILLE – SPRINGTOWN - TEMPLE HALL – TOLAR – WAPLES - WATTS CHAPEL - WEATHERFORD BETHEL
South District — 26 churches
BELTON FIRST - BELTON MOUNT ZION - BRUCEVILLE-EDDY - GATESVILLE - GEORGETOWN ST PAUL - GRANGER - HARKER HEIGHTS – JONESBORO -
KILLEEN FIRST - KILLEEN ST LUKE – LANHAM – MOODY LEON - MOOREVILLE – MOSHEIM – OGLESBY – PIDCOKE - PURMELA - ROGERS FUMC - ROSEBUD -
TEMPLE BETHEL - TEMPLE OAK PARK - TEMPLE ST JAMES - TEMPLE ST PAUL – THRALL – TROY - UTILE RIVER
West District — 41 churches
BLANKET UMC - BLUFF DALE – BRECKENRIDGE ST PAUL - BROWNWOOD CENTRAL - BROWNWOOD EMANUEL CHAPEL - BROWNWOOD FIRST - CEDAR SPRINGS - COLEMAN TRINITY - COMANCHE FIRST - DUBLIN FIRST - DUBLIN LAUREL STREET – EOLIAN - EARLY UMC - GORDON – GRAFORD – GOULDBUS – GUSTINE - GREEN'S CREEK – HANNIBAL – JEAN - LAKE BROWNWOOD – LAMKIN - MAY - MINERAL WELLS CENTRAL -
MINERAL WELLS FIRST - MORGAN MILL - MORTON CHAPEL - MULLIN - MURRAY – NEWCASTLE - NOVICE – OLNEY - PALO PINTO - RISING STAR - SANTO - SANTA ANNA – STRAWN - TONK VALLEY - TRICKHAM UMC - VALERA UMC - ZEPHYR
Treasurers, please note that to be counted as 2011 receipts, churches need to remit apportionments, special day offerings and advance specials to the Central Texas Conference Service Center according to the following "last day" schedule:
- Dec. 27 - Last day to mail remittance
- Jan. 3, 2012 - Last day to schedule online payment ("Start Date" must be no later than Jan. 4, 2012.)
- Jan. 4, 2012 - Last day to hand deliver payment
- Jan. 6, 2012 - Last day for DS payments
If there is any way I or one of the other Service Center staff may be helpful to you please let me know.
*Rev. Randy Wild is the Executive Director for the Mission Support Center and CTC Secretary & Benefits Officer. firstname.lastname@example.org