Director of Young People's Ministry
The director of young people’s ministry will provide Christ-centered leadership and oversight to the young people’s ministry at Brock United Methodist Church; encouraging, equipping and empowering children and youth along their journey of faith. This person will be intentional in seeking new opportunities and avenues to capture and inspire the hearts and minds of our young people, motivate and engage volunteers, and engage in a culture of spiritual development, mission (local and global), community involvement, and discipleship.
- Possess the gifts, graces, and commitment to nurture and guide our young people to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to support the mission and ministries of the United Methodist Church within the congregation of Brock UMC. Extend compassionate, grace-filled care to children, youth, and their families.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills; relational, compassionate, and able to adapt to change.
- Ability to recruit, build, encourage, equip, and lead volunteer teams.
- Have obtained, or be willing to obtain, CDL license.
- Experience in children’s and youth ministry (preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership and facilitation skills
- Experience in group leadership, small group facilitation, planning, and organization, recruiting and training volunteers. Previous experience in youth ministry leadership preferred.
Contact: Rev. Meg Witmer-Faile
127 Lazy Bend Road Brock TX 76087
Attached file(s): view file