How To Save Your Work & Come Back Later
One Big Change in this year’s web-based forms is that you can save your work, log out and come back and pick up where you’ve left off.
Here's how to save your work in case you need to leave the form before it is completed.
- Open the form
- Enter content into out all the “required” fields in the form.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INFO YOU NEED FOR a particular REQUIRED field, that is OK, you can still save the form, simply type any word or character (i.e. X or Save for later) and then go back and hit submit. For the email fields, you will need to put an active account, before saving.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Go on with your day or move on to another form.
When you are ready to go back to that form...
- return to your forms main page
- click the EDIT THIS FORM button. That should open up the form and you can pick up from where you left off.
- REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR PLACEHOLDER ANSWERS before you finish.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the form.